Thursday 26 March 2009

4 day journey begins

About to leave on the 9:30am train from Bristol to London on an epic
carbon crunching journey to Crete, yes you hear me right, Bristol to
Crete by train. I decided a while ago that life should be an adventure
so being completely fed up with the way we are treated at airports and
airlines I thought I would spend 4 days on 6 trains (one over night)
and 2 long distant ferries. In order to make it all the way to Crete
on my travel plan, every connection must work seamlessly, I have a
maximum 2 hours break in between each connection. Natasha and I have a
canasta set to keep us occupied on our long journey to the sunshine, I
will blog and tell the storey of this unique journey.

Itinerary

Bristol London
London Paris
Paris Milan
Milan Ancona
Ancona patras (ferry)
Patras Athens
Athens Crete (ferry)

P.s we are flying back

------------------------------------
Jonathon Bradshaw
+44 (0)7753 957283
Web www.thebigswim2010.com
Blog www.cantbeassed.com

No comments: