Wednesday 23 January 2008

I've got a cold

Over 2 months on the ice without so much as cough, I am home 10 minutes in mild winter temperatures and I've gone and got a sniffle......outrageous!

A few days off and its head down emailing 'Thank Yous" and catching up with paperwork - 3 months away from home creates a mountain of paper.

More importantly I need to start planning the final leg of my London to New York journey. I need to make my way back to Greenland, then across to the remote northern Labrador community of Nain. I will then hopefully trek my way down to Goose Bay, then across to Cartwright where I will pick up my bike and cycle down the southern Labrador coast, down the Western Newfoundland coast, through Nova Scotia, then finally into the US, down the eastern seaboard to New York, where I will cross the Brooklyn bridge and finally complete the journey.

Better go and check my tyres are still pumped up!

No comments: